Thursday, July 19, 2012

Noelle's 2 Month Stats







So Noelle officially turned two months old last week, but she had her check up today.



She weighs 11 lbs. 13.5 oz  - fiftieth percentile.

Her length is 22.5 inches - fortieth percentile.

Her head is 40.5 cm - ninety-fifth percentile.



The shots were pretty darn sad and I've spent the better part of the day snuggling this little sweet girl, though I hate it when I accidentally touch her owie and make her cry. :( Boo.









Still...she had some smiles for her mama. 










This photo is a couple weeks old but it is so darling. I love Noelle's smile. I also love that without me knowing about it, Joci put her favorite doll in the swing for Noelle to play with. Warms my heart. 










This isn't the greatest photo, but look at the grin on Noelle's face. She just beams any time her big sister plays with her. They are going to have such a special relationship, I can already tell. 





If I were to make some predictions about Noelle, I would guess that she will be right handed. I think she'll walk earlier than Jocelyn (she was 14 months). She will be outgoing and social and a chatterbox. 










For comparison, here is Joci at 2 months. 







Length: 23 inches (little over fiftieth percentile)


Weight: 11 lbs 2.5 oz. (fiftieth percentile)


Head: 39.5 cm (fiftieth percentile)





Pretty close, actually!






No comments:

Post a Comment